Tarot cards are known as pictorial representations of events and energies that we are probably to face in life i.e. determination, new starts, patience, togetherness, reflection, happiness, decision-making and so on. With 78 cards in total, a Tarot card deck will be separated into 2 main groups as Major Arcana and Minor Arcana. Well, how to use Tarot cards as a diving tool? How could we get useful instructions and advice from these magical cards? Follow us instantly!
Online Tarot Readings Love Chat for FREE...!
Get basic instructions to have a Tarot card reading
- The first important thing is that you need to prepare a suitable place to start the reading. Try to remove confusing chaos, open or close the blinds, add some tools as crystal or candles, etc. Spread out a cloth on the surface that the cards will be placed upon. This way will prevent external energies if the surface is used for daily activities.
- Start approaching a focused and calm place in your mind. Try to do an invocation or ritual or take a meditation or just light a candle. But, in some cases, this process is up to the individual.
- Then try to make clear the question you want to ask and concentrate on it. Or you can write it down. It’s quite beneficial so that you can follow the reading.
- Next, begin to shuffle and cut the deck. You can do it yourself or permit the Querent to carry out. It depends on you. To some readers, touching their own card deck is an obligatory thing. Don’t forget to wish or ask whenever shuffling the cards yourself in order to transfer your own energy into them. Cut the deck into 3 piles and put the left to right. After that, pick them up from right to left.
- Place each card in a suitable Tarot spread for the Querent’s questions. After, turn it over and interpret the meaning.
- Whenever finishing the Tarot card reading, say “thank you and good bye” to the cards and the Spirits that support you.
Except for following these basic instructions to read Tarot cards, you should learn to interpret each card’s meaning and reserved cards so that you are able to develop yourself as well as gaining more experience. Bear in mind opening the cards’ messages and learning to believe in your faculties is quite important.
To obtain extra issues about the question “How To Use Tarot Cards?” don’t be backward to send us your inquiries in the box. We’re always ready to support you.
Send this post to your friends: